incubator-general mailing list archives

From Gurkan Erdogdu <gurkanerdo...@yahoo.com>
Subject [New Incubator Project Help - WebBeans Spec Implementation]
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 14:11:11 GMT
Hi to all;

My name is Gurkan Erdogdu. I have been implementing the Web Beans Specification - JSR-299,
EDR-1. 90% of the specification code is completed with its unit tests. I want to denote my
working for the Apache Foundation, because I am the believer of the open source. As an open
source developer, I developed open source JBoss Cache IDE for a while ago, as a committer
of the JBoss IDE.

After completing the EDR-1(in a couple of weeks), I will be synchronized with the next revision
of the specification when it is available.

I have read the pages and doumentation about the how incubator project is proposed and accepted
by the foundation. I understand that, I have to find a "Champion" to further insist my project.
Moreover, lots of documentation mixes my mind a little that how I will proceed.

Help is very appreciated for taking a part of this great community;

Thanks for helping;

Sincerely;

Gurkan Erdogdu
gurkanerdogdu@blogspot.com