incubator-general mailing list archives

From Gurkan Erdogdu <gurkanerdo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: OpenWebBeans
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 19:39:19 GMT
Hi Bill;

Thanks for considering about the proposal. This is the seperate effort from the Gavin King.
Actually, I have requested from the Gavin to add me as an observer to the working group, I
haven't received any response.

I changed the  wrong term *JEE* from the proposal.

Sincerely;

Gurkan

----- Original Message ----
From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon@sun.com>
To: gurkanerdogdu@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, October 6, 2008 9:57:15 PM
Subject: OpenWebBeans

Hi Gurkan.  I saw your proposal at Apache:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/OpenWebBeansProposal

Are you working with Gavin King on this, or is this a completely separate
effort?

Also, please do me a favor and fix the "JEE" references.

There is no "JEE".  *Never* use that name.  "JEE 6.0" should
be "Java EE 6", and "JEE" should be "Java EE" everywhere.

http://www.java.com/en/about/brand/naming.jsp
http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=35561

Thanks.

    Bill Shannon