incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <>
Subject Re: [Result] [Vote] accept Droids into incubation
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 23:34:15 GMT

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 1:19 AM, Thorsten Scherler <> wrote:
> Can the PMC ACK this result and we'll start the next step of the
> process?

No ACK needed, as it was the Incubator PMC itself who just voted.

> Regarding the svn move ATM there are two trees under development
> Where the latest has become kind of trunk. We can merge them if this
> will ease the work of migrating.

I don't think you need anything more complicated than an svn move of
labs/droids to incubator/droids. Whether or how you want to merge
branches is a project decision that's up to you and the other

Jukka Zitting

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message