incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bill Shannon <bill.shan...@sun.com>
Subject Re: OpenWebBeans
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 19:46:13 GMT
Gurkan Erdogdu wrote:
> Hi Bill;
>
> Thanks for considering about the proposal. This is the seperate effort
> from the Gavin King. Actually, I have requested from the Gavin to add me
> as an observer to the working group, I haven't received any response.
>
> I changed the  wrong term *JEE* from the proposal.

Thanks!

It's always good to have multiple implementations of a spec so I'll be
interested to see how this progresses.  Note that Gavin has been doing
significant work on the Web Beans spec recently and a new draft should
be available soon.  You might want to update the text of your proposal
to align with the new draft once it's available.