incubator-general mailing list archives

From Gurkan Erdogdu <gurkanerdo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [New Incubator Project Help - WebBeans Spec Implementation]
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 15:24:51 GMT
Hi Matthias;

Thanks for answering and becoming champion. I will create a proposal about the implementation
and send it here.

Gurkan

----- Original Message ----
From: Matthias Wessendorf <matzew@apache.org>
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Friday, October 3, 2008 5:51:03 PM
Subject: Re: [New Incubator Project Help - WebBeans Spec Implementation]

+1

sounds pretty interesting.

why not posting a proposal like:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/WicketProposal

to our wiki.

You can count me in for being a mentor/champion, since I am a member of the ASF

-M

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Gurkan Erdogdu <gurkanerdogdu@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi to all;
>
> My name is Gurkan Erdogdu. I have been implementing the Web Beans Specification - JSR-299,
EDR-1. 90% of the specification code is completed with its unit tests. I want to denote my
working for the Apache Foundation, because I am the believer of the open source. As an open
source developer, I developed open source JBoss Cache IDE for a while ago, as a committer
of the JBoss IDE.

> After completing the EDR-1(in a couple of weeks), I will be synchronized with the next
revision of the specification when it is available.

> I have read the pages and doumentation about the how incubator project is proposed and
accepted by the foundation. I understand that, I have to find a "Champion" to further insist
my project. Moreover, lots of documentation mixes my mind a little that how I will proceed.

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf