incubator-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <>
Subject Re: Next steps for droids
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 02:28:27 GMT
OK, I believe I have toggled the necessary switch in the svn
authorization files.  I added Thorsten, Ryan, Oleg and me to the
droids SVN group and gave permissions to /incubator/droids.  I also
added the Droids group to incubator/public, which seems to be the
model for other projects in Incubator, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thorsten, can you give your mv command a try?