incubator-general mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: On incubating releases
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 14:42:51 GMT

So the first thing that happens post graduation is that you piss off the
entire community by breaking all backwords compatibility by changing all
the package names?   Ick.  Not a good "first experience" once out of the
incubator.

We put "incubator" in all the artifact names.    IMO, that is enough.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org