incubator-general mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: Apache Project Proposal
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:53:45 GMT
On Mon, 2008-10-27 at 15:41 +0530, Hussain Fakhruddin wrote:
> Hi Thorsten,
>
> I created the Wiki at : http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/JlingoProposal
>
> I have added details on how to use it, but however, I don't know where to
> upload sample source code.I.e the Proof of concept on how the project can be
> used.

You misunderstood me, it is good that you added the details how to use
it but your proposal should look like:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/DroidsProposal
or any other proposal from http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/

In the process of writing such a proposal you will find things like
(which are incomplete in your proposal):

* Orphaned products
* Relationships with Other Apache Products
* Sponsors

see http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Entry
+to+Incubation

salu2