incubator-general mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:50:47 GMT
Hi all,

like pointed out in the other mail the next things for droids is to move
svn, move the issues and setup the mailing lists.

I reckon I will need to write to infrastructure to ask for help, right?

Regarding the svn move I would like to ask one of the mentors (Ross,
Paul or Grant) do do step 1 of [1] since I do not have sufficient rights
to do it myself. TIA.

I had a look at http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html but have to
admit I need to have a better look on the latest thread around the
clutch tool to see how it works. I reckon as soon we set up the svn the
start date will appear. The sponsoring organization are the hc and the
lucene project.

salu2

[1] http://markmail.org/message/wjlondcr6hkyosmz