incubator-general mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject [Result] [Vote] accept Droids into incubation
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 23:19:44 GMT
The vote to accept Droids into the Apache incubator had been successful.

There have been around 21 positive votes and not other.

Can the PMC ACK this result and we'll start the next step of the
process?

Regarding the svn move ATM there are two trees under development
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/labs/droids/trunk
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/labs/droids/branch/LABS-144/

Where the latest has become kind of trunk. We can merge them if this
will ease the work of migrating.

salu2