incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: up-to-date list of projects in incubation
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 21:15:49 GMT
On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 1:58 AM, David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote:

> Today i wanted a list of all projects that are
> currently in incubation. However that is not easy.
>
> The two main places are:
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/
> [2] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule
>
> However some podlings are missing from both lists.
>
> I reviewed the general@ incubator mail list for all
> of 2008 and correlated the lists. The following podlings
> are missing from the reporting schedule:
>
> Thrift - started in February 2008. It did report in July,
> so i added it to that group.
>
> Click - started in July 2008. Not yet reported.
> Etch - started in September 2008. Not yet reported.
> Tashi - started in September 2008. Not yet reported.

I can speak for Tashi. The project has just been voted this month and one of
the the two original committers doesn't have his ICLA on file yet so no
accounts yet. The mailings lists have already been created though. Still,
there's not even a repository at the moment so I was just waiting untill it
settles down. Bootstrapping can be a bit long sometimes.

Matthieu