incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <>
Subject Re: Project Diversity Guidelines
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:32:22 GMT
On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 6:28 AM, Craig L Russell <> wrote:

> ...One thing that would help, especially in the case of qpid, is to document
> whether the committers feel that they are independent. That is, whether they
> would continue to contribute to the project on their own time even if their
> employer reassigned them to a different project....

Agree with that.

If the project includes a "why we think the project would survive if
X/Y stop being interested in the project" statement, backed by the
mentors, with their graduation proposal, that would help the incubator
PMC make up their mind.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message