incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Daniel S. Haischt" <daniel.hais...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] VCL: Virtual Computing Lab
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 06:27:45 GMT
Hi there,

I am kind of interested but my interest goes beyond the provisioning
and management of bare metal machines or systems with an installed
virtual machine hypervisor. For example I am interested in
provisioning and managing router/firewall and Wi-Fi platforms as well
ranging from embedded systems to blade centers.

Actually I created a proposal called Bennu about a year ago which
describes the above use case but the feedback from the ML was as well
rather minimal.

Cheers
Daniel