incubator-general mailing list archives

From Steve Poole <SPO...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject new draft Incubator project proposal: Kato
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:01:18 GMT
Greetings,  I have just posted to the Incubator wiki a draft project
proposal.   http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/KatoProposal

 The proposal abstract states

"Kato is a project to develop the Specification, Reference Implementation
and Technology Compatibility Kit for JSR 326: Post-mortem JVM Diagnostics
API "

The  proposal is not complete.  It's missing a champion, mentors and a
good review!     I'd appreciate any comments, suggestions or  volunteers
from the community.

Thanks

Steve Poole

Unless stated otherwise above: