incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: On incubating releases
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2008 22:37:06 GMT

On 27-Sep-08, at 6:13 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Jason van Zyl wrote:
>>>
>>> maven repository
>>>   - Maven TLP (now that ASF has absorbed Maven server)
>>
>> The ASF has not absorbed the Maven server.
>
> Color me confused for having approved colocation expenses some
> 2 meetings back.  This did not happen or will not happen?

This did not happen, and whether it will happen is currently under
discussion by the Maven PMC.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

Our achievements speak for themselves. What we have to keep track
of are our failures, discouragements and doubts. We tend to forget
the past difficulties, the many false starts, and the painful
groping. We see our past achievements as the end result of a
clean forward thrust, and our present difficulties as
signs of decline and decay.

  -- Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition