incubator-general mailing list archives

From <>
Subject AW: [PROPOSAL] Catacomb
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2008 16:45:37 GMT
Hello Justin,

we would be glad to welcome you as a mentor for catacomb incubation process! Your idea to
fold catacomb into the HTTP
Server Project is realy nice, maybe later in the incubation process we could start a discussion
with someone from the HTTP Server Project.

Can you tell us what is the next step for catacomb to get into the incubation process?

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: im Auftrag von Justin Erenkrantz
Gesendet: Fr 19.09.2008 19:16
Betreff: Re: [PROPOSAL] Catacomb
On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 1:55 AM,  <> wrote:
>  This is a proposal to enter the incubator.
> See for the most
> up-to-date version.

> As Champion we have Gianugo Rabellino <gianugo at> from the
> ASF.
> We look forward to comments and discussion.

If you're looking for more mentors, I'll volunteer.  Though, if enough
other people step up, I'll gladly defer; but I'm happy to help mentor
this.  (I know a fair chunk of the initial committers.)

A possibility is for Catacomb to eventually be folded into the HTTP
Server Project, but I don't know if that is the 'best' thing to do or
not.  We can incubate it, see where it goes, and then decide on that
later on.  -- justin

View raw message