incubator-general mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] VCL: Virtual Computing Lab
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:00:00 GMT
Although I would like to think that the proposal for VCL was well
worded and totally complete my past experience tells me that this is
not likely the case :)

I haven't seen any questions or comments on the proposal so does
silence imply inadequacy of the proposal or unanimous consent that
this is ready to go to a vote?  I hope for the comments.

Thanks