incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] apache-empire-db-2.0.3-incubating and apache-empire-struts2-ext-1.0.3-incubating release
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 08:21:02 GMT
Thanks Thomas for this dilligent checkup. I agree with your -1. So
here's mine: -1

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 3:34 PM, Thomas Fischer <> wrote:
> P.S. Who is responsible for updating the status page ? Should that be done
> by the mentor, or can I as IPMC member also do that ?

According to the status page, you are a Mentor of empire-db, and as
such a member of the IPMC. You are well in your rights to update the
status page.

Become a Wicket expert, learn from the best:
Apache Wicket 1.3.4 is released
Get it now:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: