incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Catacomb
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 17:47:03 GMT
On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 9:45 AM,  <> wrote:
> Hello Justin,
> we would be glad to welcome you as a mentor for catacomb incubation process! Your idea
to fold catacomb into the HTTP
> Server Project is realy nice, maybe later in the incubation process we could start a
discussion with someone from the HTTP Server Project.

Yup, we can cross that bridge later.

> Can you tell us what is the next step for catacomb to get into the incubation process?

Let the proposal sit for another few days, then we can call a vote for
accepting the proposal.

Ideally, it'd be nice to find another mentor besides me and Gianugo.
(Is Gianugo around?  I haven't seen him on-list in a long time.)  --

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message