incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Names for the Web2.0kit
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2008 09:44:34 GMT
There's a software consulting company in Bangalore called Sonata
Software. Too close for comfort. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonata_Software

Looking on Google, Olio, Potpourri  don't appear to have conflicts.

Mix Match is a PC product for photoshopping picture frames. Not really
a conflict to me.

Shanti Software is a consulting services company. Too close for me.

Ketero is ok. One of the top hits on Google is this email thread! But
Katera Software is a similar-sounding name. Cetero is a medical
research company. Not a conflict.

My favorites, in order:
Ketero
Olio