incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [POLICY] Allow extra release distribution channels like the central Maven repository
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:06:30 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 8:34 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please vote on accepting or rejecting this policy change! This
> majority vote is open for a week and only votes from the Incubator PMC
> members are binding.

I am extending the vote period for another week as there is still
ongoing discussion and some very recent votes.

The current tally is extremely close (9 +1 vs. 8 -1 binding) so I ask
for more IPMC members to consider this matter and to cast their votes
(currently we have 17 of the potential 85 binding votes) before I
close the vote. I don't want to close an issue with such a small
margin.

PS. Savor the moment, this the closest Apache vote I've ever seen! :-)

BR,

Jukka Zitting