incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: svn connection refused
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:28:26 GMT
Chris Chabot wrote:
> A shindig developer just reported to us that he couldn't do a svn checkout
> of
> When i try to svn update my self i get the same result:
> $ svn update
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/incubator/shindig/trunk'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/incubator/shindig/trunk': could not connect to
> server (
> Should we file a ticket or is this being looked at already?

"No" to the first, and "yes probably" to the second question.

If ever yopu suspect system trouble (mail, svn, etc.)
then check here first.
"Public Host and Service Status [link to nagios]
(ASF Infra has already been automatically alerted if a service is down. This page is for your

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message