incubator-general mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Qpid Incubating M3 (RC4)
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 02:16:51 GMT

Definitely a big step in the right direction, however......

The ruby, c++, and python packages don't have the disclaimer in them.

The Java licenses file mentions the EPL, but I didn't see any eclipse licensed
jars and stuff.   I could have missed it though.   Not a big deal though.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org