incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] apache-empire-db-2.0.4-incubatingandapache-empire-struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating release
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:00:49 GMT

Thank you Henning very much for your helpful comments on the servlet-api.jar and jsp-api.jar
problem. Obviously there is a lot to learn for us about build scripts.

Hening wrote:
> ... Or you can bundle them with your source code; there are
> distributable versions of the APIs.

Does anyone know where to obtain distributable versions of the servlet-api.jar and jsp-api.jar
from? The only implementations I know come from Sun Microsystems and are under CDDL License.

Rainer