incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Wicket implementation re: [VOTE] accept Olio into incubation
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 04:54:49 GMT
Hi James,

It's great that Wicket has an interest in Olio. It's probably too late
to update the wiki page, but folks reading this thread will see your
comments.

I'd encourage you to start working on the Wicket impl during incubation.

Hopefully once the code arrives it will be a bit more clear what an
alternative impl has to do to fit into the structure of Olio. And if
it isn't clear, file a JIRA. ;-)

Thanks,

Craig

>>> wsobel@eecs.berkeley.edu> Arthur Klepchukov <<moin-email.png>