incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Etch
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2008 08:58:50 GMT
On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 8:23 PM, scott comer (sccomer) <sccomer@cisco.com> wrote:
> we might have overdone the committer list here a bit so nobody who made a
> significant contribution felt left out. :-)...

> ...summary:
>
> architecture: scott comer
> compiler, java and csharp binding: scott comer, gaurav sandhir
> build: james dixson
> c binding: james deCocq, rene barazza, youngjin park
> javascript binding: seth call
> python binding: james dixson
> documentation: shy pease...

That's 8 people, as opposed to 14 listed on the proposal.

How about trimming the list to those 8 to start with?

Others can gain committership along the way if they are active - but
starting with 14 people form the same organization sounds like a high
hurdle to jump in terms of community diversity.

-Bertrand