incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept project PicaGalley into the Incubator
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 20:05:04 GMT
I don't think the names PicaGalley and Picasa are similar at all.

Pica is pronounced with a long "i" and stress on the "i". Picasa has a
short "i" and stress on the first "a". So to me they don't even share
"pica", which is a very common term in the printing/publishing industry.

The name is nowhere close to a problem for me.

Craig