incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: SVN move
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2008 05:11:20 GMT
Oops, I should have said that "the conventional process is for the
podling to follow the usual Apache process and then call for a
Incubator PMC VOTE on the general incubator list."

Shouldn't have implied that some podlings might not follow the
conventional process.

Craig

On Aug 1, 2008, at 3:30 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Craig L Russell wrote:
>> It takes at least a week for an incubating release to get out
>> because in addition to getting everything right the first time, you
>> need a 3 day vote in the project and a 3 day vote in the incubator.
>
> Bullshit
>
> It takes 3 days.  You need 3 binding PMC votes from the Incubator PMC.
>
> Announce the existence of the vote on general@ when it begins on the
> {podling}-dev@ list, and if you have 3 binding votes call it done.

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com