incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept project PicaGalley into the Incubator
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 21:55:41 GMT
IMO there is no need to revote on the name change. It is a
technicality, and according to me an exit criterium, not an entry

How about calling the project "Snapshot" (or Snapshots)? Apache
Snapshot does have a ring to it, though it might be confusing as hell
when you're deploying Snapshot snapshots to the Snapshot snapshot

Shutter also is funny: doing a Shutter release.