incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Niklas Gustavsson" <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.8.1-incubating release
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 18:20:59 GMT
On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 7:12 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> Pursuant to the Releases section of the Incubation Policy we would now like to
> request the approval of the Incubator PMC to make the release.

+1 (non-binding).

An issue that should be fixed, but I don't believe is blocking for the
release is that the license for the autoconf macro reads:

"Copyright (c) 2008 Akos Maroy <darkeye@tyrell.hu>

Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification,
are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright
notice and this notice are preserved."

However, the NOTICE file does not contain the second line and I can't
seem to find it elsewhere.

/niklas