incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dan Brickley <dan...@danbri.org>
Subject Re: Mentor recruit for the Heart project
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:13:43 GMT
Edward J. Yoon wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> The Heart group is looking for a couple of mentor volunteers. Heart
> (Highly Extensible & Available RDF Table) will develop a planet-scale
> RDF data store and a distributed processing engine based on Hadoop &
> Hbase.
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/HeartProposal
>
> We are going to start from google code and need help on open sourcing.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/hrdfstore
>
> Thanks.

I don't have enough Apache experience to be a mentor in the sense of
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Roles_and_Responsibilities.html#Mentor
but from the RDF side of things, I've a pile of background context that
should be useful. So I'd be happy to help in any way with the RDF
aspects of the project.

Hoping this work gets the support it deserves,

Dan

--
http://danbri.org/