incubator-general mailing list archives

From scott comer <scco...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Etch
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 18:48:47 GMT
sorry, mike!

in a 3 minute examination of apache tuscany it seems like there are some
similar aims and some overlap in capability. both are addressing SOA
issues such as protocol independence and implementation independence.
both seek to make deploying service oriented architectures a snap. the
two approaches are definitely distinct and many important aims of one
are not addressed by the other. there is likely some interesting synergy
possible down the road.

scott out