incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Etch
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 04:10:12 GMT
On Thursday 07 August 2008 10:50:10 Yonik Seeley wrote:

> "The Sponsor shall assign a Mentor, who shall be granted membership of
> the Incubator PMC for the duration of the incubation process."
> That's also why they are listed as Nominated Members... the Incubator
> PMC must confirm them.

Yes, but there is a constraint on who can become Incubator PMC member, namely;
ASF Members. There are also a handful of rare cases where the PMC vote in
non-Members on merit, but that is quite exceptional.

I thought we have revised the cited paragraph to be more clear.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er