incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Tashi
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 17:21:26 GMT
Hi,

I've reviewed the proposal as well, sounds pretty interesting. I have a
couple of additional questions:

  * The sponsoring entity is the Incubator so I'm guessing you're shooting
for graduating as a TLP. What kind of interactions do you foresee with
Hadoop for example?
  * IIC Tashi is only about management, not about the underlying
storage/computing technology. Is that correct? And if so which ones do you
plan to integrate with?
  * I can't help asking for more technical details. What's the
implementation language for your POC code? What are the non-proprietary
interfaces you're thinking of?

Thanks,
Matthieu