incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reliability of the podling reports schedule and list of incubator projects
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2008 14:17:22 GMT
On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...creating a JIRA sounds like a good idea

Thanks for replying, I have created
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-78

>> On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 8:01 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
>> <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Having a master status file and generating the reporting schedule,
>>> project status overview (including mentors names) might be a nice way
>>> to have a traceable single point of maintenance for this data. And/or
>>> maybe deriving part of this info from svn setup and authorizations.
>
> i was wondering whether we might be able to hack something onto the
> DOAP used by people.apache.org

Sounds like a good approach.

> ...i was hoping that someone might jump but i might be able to find some
> time once i've completed the work i'm doing on audit...

Cool - I don't think it's urgent, but with the increasing number of
podlings I'm probably not the only one to have lost track of some of
them ;-)

-Bertrand