incubator-general mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: photo gallery software (previously called Caitrin)
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 15:12:33 GMT
On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 11:00 AM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:

> As bertrand mentioned, Labs are for existing committers only, and
> Angela, who is proposing the project isn't a committer.

Sorry, I saw Noel's comment about there being many codebases and
thought he was party proposing this project (I'm pretty sure Noel's a
committer :).  So, perhaps start this project somewhere else first
(get some code) and bring it to the incubator then.  I didn't think
the incubator was for codeless projects (my perception only and I have
absolutely no documentation to support that :).  Either way you go
(labs vs. incubator), you're going to have to set up Angela as a
committer somewhere.