incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JSecurity, Thrift and RAT are missing from http://incubator.apache.org/
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 14:18:03 GMT
On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 5:59 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> Could the respective mentors fix that?
>
> Other projects might be missing as well, I just checked based on this
> month's incubator board report.

After waiting a week for people to step up, I went ahead and added a
page for Thrift.  I'm curious how come none of the Thrift mentors or
committers said anything?

I have committed the XML file changes in site-author in Subversion,
but I have purposefully not generated the HTML and updated the site
yet.  The reason is that I'd like other Thrifters to please look over
the status file (projects/thrift.xml) and add/update/correct the
information as they see fit.

I'm not a mentor for the project, just helping out with my Incubator PMC hat on.

Yoav