incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Jt Pattern Oriented Framework (looking for champion/mentors)
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:22:06 GMT
David Sheppard wrote:

> Our project (Jt Pattern Oriented Framework [http://jt.dev.java.net/]) is
> interested in joining the ASF incubator.

> After getting familiar with the incubator policies and procedures, we are
> looking for people interested in becoming a champion or a mentor.  We hope
> to learn more about ASF and pursue the proposal process.

As you can see, several people have already taken a look at the project,
each from their own perspective.  I, for example, looked at it last night,
and wondered how it would tie into/relate with Ode, Tuscany, and other
similar/related ASF projects, given the emphasis on messaging, BPM, etc.

Can you tell us more about who is currently involved, and the current
technical state of the project (q.v. a number of the statements in the
proposal were phrased as "will" and "should")?

	--- Noel