incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Reminder: July Reports are due
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2008 17:08:22 GMT
Craig Russell wrote:
> I guess I missed the update on the process.

What update?  We've been using the Wiki to accumulate these reports since
pretty much the beginning.

> I've been sending the reports for the podlings I'm mentoring to the
> general at incubator list for a year now.

And I've been copying them into the report, although I seem to recall
having missed one of yours at some point.

> So is the requirement that the podling update the wiki page instead of
> or in addition to sending the report to the incubator?

I don't know that we've ever made a *requirement*, other than that the
report must be submitted to the PMC and not just stuck someone in Helen
Keller's forest.  But it does make handling the reports a bit easier for
everyone if they are all in one place.

	--- Noel