incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: legal questsion
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 15:59:09 GMT
I agree that a software grant should be fine, but the other question
is whether the myfaces PMC wants to accept the contribution.

The process at http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html
seems to fit the need here. There is a minimum of "e-paperwork" to do:
just requires the myfaces PMC to request and the Incubator PMC to
accept it.

Craig