incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Click Incubation - Status
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2008 16:22:26 GMT
Hi Malcolm,

Is there existing code in Click written by Ahmed? As getting an ICLA
or rewriting this code will be required as a part of the IP clearance
process. The ideal outcome would be for Ahmed to send an ICLA,
regardless of his future participation plans, but that's of course up
to him to decide.

Thanks,
Andrus