incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <>
Subject Re: Multiple concerns reviewing BlueSky podling website
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:26:05 GMT

On Jul 31, 2008, at 4:18 PM, Luciano Resende wrote:

> - The BlueSky podling website have a download page, that is pointing
> to non-apache bluesky released artifacts. I think this is at least
> very confusing, as it can allude users to think this is a endorsed ASF
> release. Is this OK ?

I don't see a problem with links to pre-ASF releases. BlueSky is not
unique in this respect. There are a number of Apache projects with
long pre-ASF history. So including links to such releases is totally
appropriate. However a clear indication on the page that those are the
releases made outside Apache is a good idea.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message