incubator-general mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache UIMA CasEditor-2.2.2-incubating
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 18:12:29 GMT

but i've noticed another potential issue in which i'll mention in case
others object - there are some licenses in the top level LICENSE file and
some other licenses in the about_files folder that are not mentioned in the
top LICENSE file. I guess thats ok as all the legal text is included in the
distro and other projects are now also including licenses outside of the top
level LICENSE file but its easy to miss with then being in multiple places
so i think it would be better to move all the legal files to the top level
LICENSE and NOTICE files for the next release.

The other distro's look fine to me now.