incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache UIMA CasEditor-2.2.2-incubating
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:54:52 GMT
The binary distributions, both windows and linux, have the
com.ibm.icu_3.6.1.v20070906.jar in the plugins directory and the
about_files/license.html from the ICU jar mention the following :

ICU License - ICU 1.8.1 and later
COPYRIGHT AND PERMISSION NOTICE
Copyright (c) 1995-2007 International Business Machines Corporation and others
All rights reserved.

But I haven't found any attribution on License/Notice files.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer