incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: photo gallery software (previously called Caitrin)
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 23:58:15 GMT
With regards to process, what is still missing that is preventing
Angela to call a vote to get the project accepted into Incubation ?  I
just want to make sure we are not waiting for the suggestions from
Sling and Tuscany, as I see these discussions and/or contributions as
something that can happen during incubation in a much structured way.

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 4:46 PM, Noel J. Bergman <noel@devtech.com> wrote:
>> since currently this software project is merely an idea (along
>> with some previously tinkered with codebases), I'd say it's a
>> perfect candidate for a lab.  It doesn't sound like it's ready
>> for a release just yet. :)
>
> When were either of those two things criteria for Incubation?  And there is
> code, but to give credit, the project is prepared to discard all of it in
> order to build community.
>
>        --- Noel

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer