incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [docs] Sitemap...?
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 19:29:29 GMT
Hi Robert,

I like the content, with one tiny complaint. It wasn't obvious that it
was the site map for the incubator.

Would it be possible to change "Documentation index" which is a
profoundly abstract concept, to "Site map of incubator.apache.org"
which is a much more concrete and accessible term?

Thanks,

Craig