incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Reminder: July Reports are due
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2008 15:58:58 GMT
Hi Jukka,

I guess I missed the update on the process.

I've been sending the reports for the podlings I'm mentoring to the
general at incubator list for a year now. Your comment on "missing
reports" came as a surprise.

So is the requirement that the podling update the wiki page instead of
or in addition to sending the report to the incubator?

Not the process guy,

Craig