incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache UIMA-AS 2.2.2-incubating
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 22:45:12 GMT
I tried running mvn:site on the source distro, but it failed
generating the javadocs because the uimaj-as pom.xml specifies
<source>1.4</source> for the javadoc plugin and there are JDK 1.5+
features used. When I changed that to "1.5" the javadocs generation
then failed throwing a MissingResourceException with the message
"Can't find resource for bundle, key
doclet.malformed_html_link_tag" - in the uimaj-ep-runtime-deployeditor
module - unfortunately doesn't indicate which class is causing that.

IMO this is not a showstopper (would be nice to fix for the next
release) and the main build (mvn:install) works fine and everything
looks like it is in place - so +1 from me for the release.