incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reminder: July Reports are due
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2008 09:12:06 GMT
Hi,

I was about to review the reports, but found only few of them on the
wiki page. When looking deeper at project status I found reports for
Imperius, JSecurity, JSPWiki, and Sanselan in their respective svn
trees (.../incubator/<project>/board/2008-07.txt). Assuming those to
be missing reports, I took the liberty of copying them to the wiki
page but it should be up to the project to publish the report in time
once it's prepared.

I also added a note about JuiCE that was marked dormant in April (see
http://markmail.org/message/jcjuri7yqdvpxpxd), and removed the project
from the reporting schedule.

That leaves QPid as the only project with a missing report. QPid?

BR,

Jukka Zitting