incubator-general mailing list archives

From bob <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Click Incubation - Status
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2008 17:11:48 GMT
Hi Andrus,

Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Is there existing code in Click written by Ahmed?

Yes. His contribution history can be seen here:
http://fisheye3.atlassian.com/changelog/~author=amohombe/click/

However much of that code is in a his sandbox which is not part of
Click distribution and can be left out.

As getting an ICLA or
> rewriting this code will be required as a part of the IP clearance
> process. The ideal outcome would be for Ahmed to send an ICLA,
> regardless of his future participation plans, but that's of course up to
> him to decide.

Agreed. However if Ahmed does not submit an ICLA and we have to
rewrite his contributions how do we go about it? I can understand
rewriting classes, but what about small patches of 3-5 lines?

Kind regards

Bob